Campari (ABV: 25%)
• Campari is a timeless and charismatic classic spirit aperitif and at the heart of iconic cocktails like the Negroni and the Americano.
• It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860.
• The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world.
• Campari is a highly versatile spirit. Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions.
• Vibrant red, herbaceous and deliciously bitter. The intense aroma and inspiring flavour creates an intriguing drinking experience.
Alcoholic, appealing complex, herbal, orange and floral scents.
Pleasantly bitter, intense orange and herbal fragrances with typical gentian and woody notes — velvety and rounded texture with long-lasting memories.
A herbal, long-lasting, pleasant and typical bitterness
Cinzano Vermouth Rosso (ABV: 15%)
Cinzano Classico Rosso is produced according to the Piedmontese tradition, made of artemisia and infusions of selected aromatic plants. The selection of natural ingredients, as well as the complex blending process, constantly renew the quality proved by time of the two Cinzano brothers original invention.
Cinzano is a social ritual that draws together all the people that simply want to feel good and connect with each other enjoying life. It invites you to turn the moments that matter most to you and your cherished ones into genuine stories to remember forever.
Enjoy Cinzano Classico at home served neat, mixed with soda on the rocks or in a classic cocktail.
An aromatic mix of vanilla and black cherry, with a hint of creamy caramel.
Smooth, with a subtle hint of initial sweetness and opening to spices.
Complex bitterness (herbal, wood, roots) with marked Artemisia finish.
Cinzano Prosecco (ABV: 11%)
Fresh, fizzy and fruity, with flavours reminiscent of apple and pear. It has a sweet scent and a soft touch in the mouth and as such, it is perfect as an aperitivo, or for blending in cocktails such as the Aperol Spritz.
Fruity, floral, slightly herbaceous, with green apple and pear notes
Fresh and mild at the same time, with good persistence