• Campari is a timeless and charismatic classic spirit aperitif and at the heart of iconic cocktails like the Negroni and the Americano.
• It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860.
• The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world.
• Campari is a highly versatile spirit. Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions.
• Vibrant red, herbaceous and deliciously bitter. The intense aroma and inspiring flavour creates an intriguing drinking experience.
Alcoholic, appealing complex, herbal, orange and floral scents.
Pleasantly bitter, intense orange and herbal fragrances with typical gentian and woody notes — velvety and rounded texture with long-lasting memories.
An herbal, long-lasting, pleasant and typical bitterness
|1 - 5||10% RM133.20|
|6 +||20% RM118.40|