- Chateau Du Lort is a succulent, juicy wine, supple and rich mineral edge. Harmony is key here, with a well crafted balance of oaky flavours and sun-ripped food. Good length and a dense, silky smooth tannic structure, elegence and complexity of flavours.
- Chateau Malbec has deep red colour, with just hint of violet. The nose is intense and deliciously fruity. Rich on the palate, it displays delightful flavors of ripe, juicy black and red fruit.
- Chateau De Goelane has beautiful deep red colour. Very fresh on the nose, developing aromas of black cherry with warm, toasty notes. Merlot is the dominant grape here, blended to perfection with Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec to give a powerful, well-structured wine. Excellent length on the finish.
- Chateau Hourtou is a stunning example of the great quality and exceptional value Côtes de Bourg wines can achieve. In the glass, the wine sits a medium purple color with ruby highlights. The nose features aromas of red cassis, cherry and raspberry that leap out of the glass, combined with notes of fresh earth. On the palate, it is soft and round with a luxurious mouthfeel and soft acidity. Flavors of fresh red plum and ripe cranberry are mixed with subtle notes of vanilla and cream that lead into an earthy and mineral finish with a touch of sour cherry. The polish and elegance of the wine is remarkable, both in its aromas and mouthfeel.
- Chateau Tartuguiere has a beautiful ruby red colour. An unmistakeable touch of the Médoc on the nose, with notes of small wild berries and Espelette pepper. Fresh and well-balanced on the palate, with fruity flavours subtly coming through in a sleek and elegant body
- Cru de La Maqueline has a dark red color with deep garnet highlights. Elegant nose of berry fruit, creamy notes of fresh toast and mocha add complexity. Intense and complex. Powerful and elegant on the palate with a lovely, long finish of red and black fruit.
Castel Bordeaux 6 Bottles Wine Wooden Box Set